Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Examination of Bahasa Malaysia And Science
Okay call me crazy but im actually saying this . Math today wasnt really that bad except for some that i really had no idea what it meant.
So it was really alright i even know how to do the physics question. Muahahha
Thanks to no sleep and all study

I woke up at 11pm on Sunday and slept at 3am on Monday . Yea really tiring
So at least my hard work paid out
although all the tips i got from my friends didn't really work but i appreciate them xD

So enough of exam.

Next week is going to be torture.
Why ?
Lets see there are a few reasons.

1) I am going to have a lot of time to go yam cha with friends xD
I am NOT going to have time to go yam cha at all

2) Yay i can sleep late and play computer till i get bored xD
Crap i have to wake up early to go to school sucks man

3)After school.. finally its over time no head home
After school.. Gah band..

4) Saturday and Sunday .. Finally i cant reasy
Crap, Band camp


So like yea My holiday SUCKS




p/s :thanks to fiona and shinie i think i have been black-listed by the library
都是那死吃的人害到的


"Examination of Bahasa Malaysia And Science" was Posted On: Monday 8 March 2010 @01:43 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ