Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 S'il vous plaît ne me traduire
Gosh je crois comme vous

si vous savez ce que je parle s'il vous plaît ne me demandez pas qui (=

I've been meaning to update but theres nothing much to say though..
Well

....

As you all know i wanna get into science stream.
But !!

My stupid marks are unable to help me get into S.S
so im extremly sad right now =(
k maybe not extremely just sad...

Yea anyways. judging by the fact that i'm might not get into science stream i should just curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep..
HAHAHAH jkjk
well i should just get better results in the stupid qualifying test..
AHH hopefully all the other people out there is different from me..

Damn..

Who else to blame but myself..
OH well..

exam is starting next week..

Well..

guess what..
its not that bad..

I'm just lying hahaha

well..
i have lots of things to memorize and limited time and brain space (=
and well..
At least i have something..


ANd its a tutor !

yea i asked tim to be tutor since he is a genius and all..
Well hopefully it will pass me..


Gah So now.. I'm gonna start studying well.. (=
My aim is to finish chinese history by this week..

Oh..
please pray for me (=
"S'il vous plaît ne me traduire" was Posted On: Tuesday 3 August 2010 @01:04 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ