Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 GoodBye 2010 Hello 2011!
Well today is like the last day of 2010 and well.
It has been an incredible year for me
Lots happened and yea its awesome

Looking back at my previous post i can laugh and cry about it
Its amazing actually
hahah
Made lots of awesome friends
some became my bestfriends and others are just freakin awesome
Well some important things happened

well such as nathasha chu jig ning ! the traitor who moved to a new school
been to a new country (singapore)
Vanessa fali going to further her studies
josiah chhoa and wilson chin being my bestfriend

But hahhah somehow it all happened within this year

and well
Im prepared to invite the new year
and totally promised myself to be a better person
and well
MOM i wont let you down this time (=
Science stream !
Senior years here i come!




GoodBye awesome junior years
i will totally miss the days i slacked
but yea!
2011 You are going to rock .
I can assure you that ! =D
"GoodBye 2010 Hello 2011!" was Posted On: Friday 31 December 2010 @05:57 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ