Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Grr..
So as you all might already know Today's chapter is Math and Moral
Math was kinda hard. I hope i can pass . 'Fingers Crossed'

So after math's went to Leacture hall 1 to take moral exam.
If you guys are blur about what im talking about that's normal
I toke my exam there with all the other band members because
We Were going marching after that. Annoying much?
But the good news is I DONT NEED TO TAKE CHINESE AND GEOGRAPHY
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
In your face people (:


So anyways marching. Gah it sucks.
And thanks to Ah Bong i almost got scolded by Mr.G for laughing too much


For example. :
B: i want to vomit already o
P: VOmit in your instrument la
B:dont want later too much overflow out.
P: Ewww disgusting much Hahhaha..

Another one

*saw a guy faint in front of me*
P:* Laughing laughing laughing* *stops laughing*
B: oi pearly dont laugh eh. hahahhahahha
P: *laugh even more*

yea so it was really funny
Oh not to mention it was really HOT
I was like burning there Gah.
No wonder why that guy fainted.


So so so. Like i've mention before. Im not taking CHINESE & Geography
(: (: (: (:


I wonder what happened after i left? Hmmm
Did you guys miss me? xD Sure hope you did (you know who you are)

Oh oh oh the most important of all
My Phone Broke.
BROKE.
So im not gonna be texting anyone for a while.
And judging by my mom's intonation it didnt seem like she was getting me a new phone anytime soon. T.T
Back to the days without a phone.
"Grr.." was Posted On: Tuesday 9 March 2010 @02:17 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ