Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Geography project
Its driving me crazy.
1st sejarah and now geography
Gah.
Glad that its almost over now..
Thank god tat wilson is same group as me
If not i got grouped up with someone shitty im gonna die..
________________________________________________________________________________

Around him i just cant stay mad.
This morning i was in a bad mood.
then he came and stared at me.
I think he asked me something and i didnt bother to answer.
And i saw him asking her wat's wrong and she said she doesnt know
Then i looked at him and he was looking at me like an innocent kid
It was really cute and i started laughing..

Gosh..
i cant believe this.
"Geography project" was Posted On: Saturday 15 May 2010 @05:05 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ