Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Teacher's day mood (:
Good day world (:
Today is teacher's day.
Well i think the teachers have enjoyed themselves alot xD
This morning i had alot of fun in class
there was music ,food ,decoration and presents
its quite good actually.
The prefects in our class dress very nicely because they have to go do the hormat thing in the hall
The guys look very smart and the girls just look weird.
So we took alot of pictures today. I may upload some later (:
I really had fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________




You and your cute smile that has opened my eyes.
You and your humorous words has opned my ears.
You yourself has charmed me.
And for that i think i like you.



Gah you suck for doing this
But i really think ily............







_____________________________________________________________________________

Flavia, fiona, crystal, lareina & shinie.
If you guys see this post i bet you are asking me who he is.
I will tell you guys on monday dont worry (:
But i think fiona you already know xp
Pls don make fun of me when i tell you





______________________________________________________________________________
Thre's only one pic guys. cause joan haven upload yet.
So i got this from Noobird



.

Me and josiah.


"Teacher's day mood (:" was Posted On: Saturday 8 May 2010 @00:46 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ