Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Desperate to update that im doing it in the library
Yes yes.. Due to not wanting my blog to go unactive when i just said it will be active
Therfore i decided to update here since im waiting for my mom xD
And by here i mean THE LIBRARY..
The only place where students are quite when their out of the exam hall..
So anyways nothing much happen lately. I was suppose to study with JONAS today
but he said he had to go home and ditched me. AGAIN
So im not going to study with him anymore. GRRR
Anyways we started doing out wood work today
And it was Terrible..
Try saw-ing a piece of wood. It aint that hard people.
And i just Rugi-ed Rm 5 to the teacher.. GRRR
Hate it..
Hope i have enuf wood to finish.. Or else teacher is so gonna kill me.
I am like starving right now.. (random fact)


Oh speaking of which.
The book i have been so Obsessed with has finally got the kids in the school to realize how good it is..
GRR gosh i nid suspicion and scandal alot..
but im like half broke now thanks to wood buying..
Isnt the school suppose to cut half the price .. But NOOO Rm 5 per wood.. Gosh

Oh anyways.. After finishing the whole series of private last year i started reading privellege And the second book has been borrowed. Annoying MUch?

That all for today . .


Flavia chong is standing next to me waiting for me to stop typing..
Which will stop NOW.
"Desperate to update that im doing it in the library" was Posted On: Tuesday 20 April 2010 @00:18 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ