Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Gonna stay up late tonight (;
My mom is out station to visit my grandma..
And you know what happens when the cat is the gone?
THE MOUSE WILL PLAY

Mouse aka. Pearly sue


So nothing much happen in school recently it was just stupid cause i keep eating apples in school
And i think i got a new nickname called the apple girl or whatever
And due my oral script being so ridiculously long i decided to do a new one.
And the topic is THE BENIFITS OF EATING APPLES


Okay seriously i hope this apple mumbo is gonna end soon


YISHHH i hate all the maths teacher in school

STUPID LYH keep circle my paper for what!
SCold scold scold. Your not the one who did it lor.
I spent 1 hours just finishing that exercise and you just keep circling in like nobodies business

Gosh..


Okay anyways.. My goal for this week is to finish All my homework !

Bye all..
"Gonna stay up late tonight (;" was Posted On: Saturday 27 March 2010 @05:56 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ