Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 school.
So the school life is back.

Whot should we talk about today..
Hmm.. what about what happened in school?
Well that's what blog is all about isnt it.
Yea..
So anyways.

Lets start early this morning
Waking up in my mom's room without her there?
Weird aint it?
Guess what she was still downstairs being obsessed with her korean drama and computer games

So of you might think its weird having such a mom
Calling you to sleep early even though she didnt sleep through the whole morning
But yea..
I think she's cool. (:
most of my friends parents sleep @ 9 pm?
WTh. and their kids sleep @ 3 Am?
That isn't very responsible now is it?
Well i don think it is.

Carrying on.
so i woke up seeing my dog.
And
Her poop on the mat

Seeing poop in the morning ain't normal people.

So as usual i scolded her for being so stupid
=.=

Blah blah blah

slept through BM.
It was so freakinly boring.
Sorry teach i just cant keep my eyes open .

Skip Skip Skip..


You made me mad today

During 1st recess..

Flavia: I am staying back today to wait for my sis and penguin wants to go tuition
Me: oh.. Then maybe i'll ask jonas to stay back and teach me physics or something
Flavia: okay (; i gtg to KHB lab.
Me: me too (: have to get back to class

2nd recess

Saw jonas passing by

Me: eh jonas later you want stay back?
J: why?
Me: i want you to teach me physics.
J: er okay whatever

After school..

P: oi? I though we're staying back?
J: HUh? * blur..
P: remember? I asked you to teach me physics?
J: huh now? Today?
P: yea
J : you didnt ask me .. Oh wait you did sorry i cant stay
P: Grr fine...

@ School gate..

J: your not staying meh? (i think i sort of forgot)
P: no.. your not staying back also
J: i can stay back anytime
p: so are you staying today?
J: i said i can stay back anytime
P: Teach me (-8
J: okay you go 1st

*Walk walk walk*
J: eh you know what i think im gonna walk home
P: what.. I hate you dude

Grr i seriously hate you D-:<
"school." was Posted On: Tuesday 23 March 2010 @00:13 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ