Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Okay have you ever tried being so happy that your dancing in the shower?
Or

Have you ever been so happy that you keep shouting Woohoo that your mom have to shout to you to shut up. And you eventually do and continue shouting inside?


Well...


Today is the day for me !!!!!!


WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


It all started early in the morning..

Wake up.
Saw dad. Asked weather he will be sending me to center
Answer got : yes
Leave house @ 8.50

went to breakfast and church.
went to center.
Reach.
Scared.
Nobody there yet.

Walk around.
Phone Broken
Cant call.
So used the payphone.
All broken
Try luck .walk back to Mc D saw Vanessa
Relief came all over me.


So anyway. We went to watch alice in wonderland

It was alright (: not boring xD

So anyways. We kept walking and walking. And decided to eat at warisan
So we ate at some shop there
we sat there for 2 hours.
So as i came down i saw jonas with his parents.
He was looking at the menu and didnt see me.
So too bad.
Anyway blah blah blah we kept walking and walking
And we ended up looking at phones.

So anyway the best part is here to come.

My mom picked me up
we went to merdeka to cut my hair
And after cuting my hair
She brough me to BUY A NEW PHONE!!!!


WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

meow meow meow~
So now
I HAVE A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!

W508 (:
"WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo" was Posted On: Saturday 13 March 2010 @04:56 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ