Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Taadaah !
I survived it .. Well not all of it yet..
But PMR mock is like over..
But not the real thing ... (=

2 more weeks and you'll be leaving =( aww.. well this is so freaking sad.. LIKE SERIOUSLY..
Gosh..

oh well.. dont worry .. we'll see each other soon ! (=
And when you see me again.. i will be skinny.. Whee!!

And then we can go and buy sundresses together.. Whee!! ain't tat great? xD

Well.. its really sad though..I think know I'll miss you very much ..
Sam's right ! Grrr .. how am i gonna survive? Well don worry
at least im not hated by everyone.. I'll still find someone to go with.. (=

Well..

Change of topic..

Tomorrow's the band party.. Its a small congratulations party (=

whee..
Everyone is gonna dress up pretty.. I'm so goona wear those wedge

Well.. yea.. I'm gonna go to bed now
"Taadaah !" was Posted On: Friday 20 August 2010 @05:26 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ