Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 S.U.C.K.S
Urg !!!!! I am bleeding heavily right now..
WHY? beacuse i just stabbed myself in the heart. URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This sucks ..
Sucks really bad.. I just found out that my chinese is even worst than the lower chinese..
I cant even answer the question in the Uec mock chinese exam..
Okay and to make things worst
i just got back my stupid qualifying test paper..
and guess what?
I GOT INTO STUPID WAITING LIST..
URGGGGG

You see that?
The box the principal ticked was not the SCIENCE STREAM COLUMN
Instead it was the Science stream WAITING LIST column
And that really sucks.

But hey!!!
Look on the bright side.
Some people cant even qualify to be in the waiting list
some of my friends directly got into commerce oh well..
So thank god i got into waiting list
and now i have to kick some UEC ass to get into science class..
Whatever i do these few days will directly affect what my career will be
So pearly SUE stop your stupid foolish action and start studying
Oh btw
i just declared to give up on chinese and chinese history in UEC
But I am gonna score an A in Math and SCience
that can make up for anything already
WHEEEEEEE


Oh yea btw
i want nothing to do with arts no more.
Yesterday's art exam sucked like hell
Imagining a pile of shit
Done?
Yea and that's my art paper i submitted.

WHEEEEEE

Gonna go cut myself now. JUST JOKING
but im serious
"S.U.C.K.S" was Posted On: Monday 18 October 2010 @00:04 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ