Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Don't you guys just hate copycats



You know i was browsing through this blogger of this girl who was really annoyed by a COPYCAT

I'm not refering to anyone . I repeat. I'm not referring to anyone.

So the blog passage said.

Oh gosh she copying me again..
With her Facebook, blog,dressing
Ahhh
i hate her

And yes
if someone copied me with her facebook , blog or dressing i would kill her
unless its like a matchie matchie thing
But yea
URG annoying much
my friend once told me
this girl keep copying her facebook style its really funny though
but its kind of pathetic copying people's style i mean of course people will adapt the same style
i mean the world is not small
But isnt it weird for 2 person in the same school of the same age and class adapt the exac same style right?
So its kinda annoying
So i for one who will stop copying people i know . except for movie stars Ahahha k
bye ppl
"Don't you guys just hate copycats" was Posted On: Friday 1 October 2010 @19:37 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ