Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Aww..
Well.. yesterday in the afternoon.. I had officially put my facebook account on hold..
WEll by that i meant i gave my acc to josiah and he changed the password so i wont be able to on..
Well that good right?
I mean starting with holiday not being able to use will cause my humanly brain to get used to it therefore causing me to not think of facebook during class time and resulting me to study hard and finally getting As for PMR.. WHEE


k that's all for now..
"Aww.." was Posted On: Tuesday 7 September 2010 @04:42 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ