Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 IMY
Gosh. its been 2 days since sha went to a new school..
Well without noticing it. i've been missing her ever since..
Well idk why but beginning of this year .. We've been really close..
LIKE REALLY.. even more than last year..
we've been through so much together.
LOL well
sounds so less right?
But still ILH and miss her so much man.. LOL

And sometimes i randomly think about stuff and i will laugh silently to myself..
Well everything i have right now reminds me of her..
For example..
My bag, my wallet , my hairband,my shoe (her shoe actually) , my converse, my wedge, my crocs, my keychain..
Gah lots more

every little thing bring me back to a lot of fun (=
Gosh..

and I'm not only missing her..
Without realization
I actually miss tania alot

well its been long since we've talk and chat together..
I still remember the time i went baking and slept over at her house.
And her cool uncle (=
LOL
but still...
we still talk but not as close as before..
Well ..
that's how it is..
"IMY" was Posted On: Thursday 26 August 2010 @04:06 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ