Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Back with more (=
Well concert is over =(
It was really good this year (=
well.. i cried..
cause i wont get to see sha that often
And well.. i was expecting to cry more but then cause the stupid bus was late
making us get cranky and ruin the atmosphere..

But then the nxt morning sha texted me tat she hate me yet love me so much
and my letter made her cry..
Awww..

And..
she told me she's bringing the totoro i gave her to school everyday made me wanna cry =(
Aww...

well that's all..
here are some pics.. well 2 pics only cause the line was bad and cant download LOL k



AHAHAH k this is an inner joke .. its really funny

clarinets (=
"Back with more (=" was Posted On: Tuesday 7 September 2010 @04:32 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ