Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 29th january 2010

I totally mentioned cross country was today..
Wsa really stressed out by it..
But hey everything turned out well i got 30th which is kinda awesome =)

And oh i got this awesome medal with our rabbit logo this year and 2 packets of milo from chhoa
Er yea its sorta like a deal. Like a get top 30 he gets me 2 packets if i didnt get he'll get me one
But he bough me ice lemon tea too +0

and today is a very special day. its my boyfriend's sweet 16(nathasha)
I cant excatly describe stuff here. but i'll be sure to post about it soon (=
Andd we hav freakin gaya street performance today.. I hope it wont rain=(
I hope tonight will go as well as this morning

YAY! awesome day! HA i beat you! OKay.. maybe you're not that bad..
"29th january 2010" was Posted On: Friday 28 January 2011 @22:09 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ