Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Random- Never eat chocolate and veggie at the same time (:
Everything has been in a blur. Without noticing it my seats have (not) been shifted by the people around had been.It really is a pain in the ass sitting with somebody I'm not familiar with.
Just so you know i miss my seating partners after only 1 day.
Hopefully Kevin and Jen can bring me as much joy as the previous people.

Read something i shouldn't have . Its suppose to be a secret thing but secrets are meant to be broken. Well half way through it i was sobbing of how emotional it was written.
Guess I Shouldn't have gotten so emo just because of a seat changing problem.

Another study date with Jonas today.
Its no actually a date but i was studying with him. Tim joined us when i saw him calling his mom.
gosh i'm feeling so envious of the people sitting there.
I want that seat!!
I really do.

No more laugh laughter from me . Well i hope not too..
The TEST is around the corner.
And with my messed up mind. I doubt i can do good.
But seriously i wanna get a good results.
FOr the sake of my mom.
She has worked so hard just for me to go on this trip .
I really dont want her to be disappointed in me .
I wanna at least get 70 for everything .
Except for Chinese history which i might just pass.
Hopefully i wont fail it.
And math i just beg you to pass. Nothing more.

Not to get my hopes up.
I really should read the dictionary . How can my English be so poor.
While others are typing articles and I'm still using Singapore language here.
Oh please. get a life PEARLY SUE.
You need better English standards.
"Random- Never eat chocolate and veggie at the same time (:" was Posted On: Monday 17 May 2010 @04:33 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ