Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 
Awww sports meet is like over =( boo... i miss all the dancing practises and stuff.. its really fun you know.. and i met lots of interesting people there too =)
There's like this dude named cham yang he is definately interesting and he claims himself to be my counselor. And er there's catherine and krystal which is like totally awesome and always hyped! and oh so let's start from the 1st day

Bazaar!! O-M-Gee did you guys know that i was selling stuff during bazaar?! Don ask me why but i totally was.. Hhahah i worked at the ice cream float stall then helped out at the thai popsical with timothy and nastashia and then helped josiah at the kit chai bing and ribena smth.. Er yea.. i was bored that time.. And every single time i ended up selling stuff was because i needed a place to sit down =( i know right.. the prefects.. tsk tsk tsk.. Hahha jks they were totally awesome

YEa.. so 2nd day .. it was kinda boring.. spent my whole day talking to josiah and liau .. Kinda awesome and the yellow house dancing shirt is like so freakinly adorable man! Urg i want one!!!!
Our's is like really pink but yea.. Hahhaha

3rd day of dancing was interesting.. it was raining and i think i almost fell and die man.. and oh did you know.. I like sprinted 400 meter? From like.. the school field up to band room changed into dancing clothes at top speed. And sprinted down to vollyball court the long way. Cause i cant excatly go throught the field can I and shouting excuses and apologies along the way..
Then got my hair done too ahahha.. Oh and nathasha came too!!!

Oh so today is valentine's day =3 nope.. i didnt get anything special.. Just chocolates from very special people =3 yea.. so happy valentine's day all.. Mine has totally been really interesting.. People started talking about me and my friend .. it started from my class until band.. people are still talking.. Hahha so wheeeeeee >
OH My- GEE something embarassing happened.. i sent a text that was meant for my friend to my tuition teacher.. OMGee this is gonna die together with me.. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


here are the pics












"" was Posted On: Monday 14 February 2011 @02:11 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ