Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Back to school
1st day back to school.. was feeling crappy since i just came back from bandcamp yesterday
So anyways.. school was usual.. And well exam papers were given back
So tim chang was saying. May the best man win
And swenson heard him say Breast
And it became the word of the day
we were laughing about lots of stuff today
So anyways.. I was laughing about something really hard i was lack of oxygen
then swenson went like deep breast deep breast it was totally unexpected so me tim and peg laughed like mad .. yea it was pretty funny
Oh guess what my results turned out better than i expected
HUh.. but i still failed my maths tho
And my sej =x and josiah passed.. guess his hard work paid off
well im still waiting for my chinese and Bm and chem tho.. Sigh..


1st i was like
then i tried to keep a poker face..

And ended up like this. with a red face =D

"Back to school" was Posted On: Monday 21 March 2011 @04:22 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ