Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Ah awesome week :) 520
Last saturday was teacher's day and i was too busy to update so yea.. Im here now to make up for it
We had lots of food and awesome decos and i toke lots of pictures and i had my awesome smile that day :3 .. THE END..



Ah. my week so far was really really awesome !
It still is.. except for the exams and stuff
Ahhh awesomeness.. I think josiah thinks so too :)
Had lots of fun laughing in class and stuff too..
Aww probably have to change seat after the exams which totally suck because i love my seat
and the people around me.. :)
ahh well.. :(
hopefully our teacher will be awesome enough to let us have our old seats back
Hmm.. that's all for now..

PICSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!



CHRISSSS!!!

The china dance thingy!
PEGGG!!!!
Look at the prefects in my class

BEFORE AFTER a year
BEFORE AFTER!!!


"Ah awesome week :) 520" was Posted On: Friday 20 May 2011 @03:32 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ