Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Unexpected/ scary
Well i got all my papers back.. Well actually i got 'em all back on tuesday.. But as you can see i didnt update..
So Anywaysss.. I did kinda alright this time.. I was expecting like i only pass 1 or 2?
BUt yea.. i failed 3 subs tho =o kinda suckish right.. but meh.

Lots of homework and stuff.. correctionss.. and er yeaa..
So nothing special has been happening.. except i keep laughing alot in class and stuff.

Anywayss.. Thanks to carlos someone has a new nickname.. Apple? as they like to say. And this other dude. Orange? Hahhahah kay weird i knoww..

Oh Jo.c told me he predicted he future and stuff.. Well
HAHHAHAHA Sorry to tell you that it seriously won't happen dude. not one way nor the other..
So yes be prepared to do stuff for me or yes =D WHEEEEEEEEEEE
And yeaaa... dude i mean it, it wont happen or at least on my side it wont..


Oh so evan (cham) went to aussie AGAIN.. and he bough me a platypus AWWW aint that nice.. He bough other kangaroos too =) so yess.. Don go OHHHH and stuff on me ppl..
WHEEEEEEEEEEE




YEss.. this is me.. with the platypus.. And yes this is the platypus. no its not called perry =D





P/S : chhoa.. this was the thing i wanted to show you ..
"Unexpected/ scary" was Posted On: Saturday 26 March 2011 @02:15 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ