Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Stand tall. Live strong
I cant believe such a thing happened yesterday.
Well thanks to you we got into an argument.
WOW. i have no idea wat im thinking but you know what just stop asking me
Im gonna say no. No matter how many times you ask me if you still keep this attitude.

Gosh i hate it.I cant believe loke is like 4 seats away.
Now jen and kevin sits next to me.
Glad its them and not somebody else (:
Hmm..

I hate the way you talked to me today.
I will forget it all happened..
Well at least i hope so.





FALIIII...... GRR IM MAD AT YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME!!!!!
"Stand tall. Live strong" was Posted On: Tuesday 18 May 2010 @04:43 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ