Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Another unpleasant post.
Dear blogger sorry to tell you tat i have to post something unpleasant again :(

MY MOUTHPIECE BROKE...

:( :( :( :( :( x100000000000000000

GAHHHHHHHHHH...

Oh common!!!!

Well it is well expected anyway. I mean all the buffet mouthpiece are useless..
But if i wanna get a new one..
It will cost me RM 300?
A vendoren one.

Well..
Lack of cash now.
So mayb i'll just borrow the school's stinkin yamaha one.
GRR..

Another thing added to my :Save money to buy or learn List.

:(

Exam is like around the corner IN FRONT OF ME NOW..

I'm like totally stressing out now.
K you might be thinking how can you be stressing out when your posting on blog RIGHT?

Yea so that's how i express stuff.
I type them out.

HMM...
YEa so..

BTW my house is getting renovated.

The computer room is getting expanded.

REALLY LARGELY EXPAND..

Hmmm..

It will take about 1 month to get complete..
Mayb i'll post a before and after pic xD HMM

BYE FOR NOW..


GAHHHHHHH have to continue stressing myself about chinese
"Another unpleasant post." was Posted On: Monday 24 May 2010 @03:59 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ