Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 
Dear blog, Sorry to be posting about something unpleasant after posting something fun.

Gah its just that I THINK I'M SICK!!!

Not just physically sick , i think I'm also mentally sick .

I'm so sick of homework
I'm so sick of studyinig
I'm so sick of having you ignoring me all the time.

What do you think i am huh?

Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I think im going crazy..


Hope this flu goes away soon.

P/S im really grateful to hav to study and do homework.
I really really am.
"" was Posted On: Sunday 23 May 2010 @02:22 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ