Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Random fact - you cant sneez without closing ur eyes.
Its been a long time since I've been here.
Hmm..
well there's nothing really interesting here so I'll just list my to-do list for the holidays

1. sleep
2. Go swimming
3. Gym
4. visit grandma
5. take naps
6. hangout with friends
7. kill the dragon
8. take dragon head to alice in wonderland
9. find portal to wonderland
10. Watch alice in wonder for clues where the portal might be
11. if i cant find the portal find doremon with his thingy and zap me there

Yay (:

its a boring holds cause most of my friends are out the country

Ah loke is at KL
Josiah is at shen zhen
carol is at shen zhen

yea that most of them L0L

I'm a loner so sad :(
but anyways
i still have my sista's
and the rest of the family
like
wilson, joan, me

Yea hmm i should stop posting now..
BYE
"Random fact - you cant sneez without closing ur eyes." was Posted On: Monday 7 June 2010 @18:57 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ