Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Mm..
I forgot to update yesterday so I'm gonna update it now :D

Yesterday was group study :o
Joan, Loke and CKJ came to my house around 12 which was suppose to be 11
K anyways we started doing math . We were suppose to order pizza but seems like everyone ate so we din get any.


Josiah was suppose to come then he asked me where i lived i was like opp of lintas he went
Wah IMba whole of opp lintas is your house :D .
then he was like I'll never be able to get there on my unicycle.

Seriously that was idiotic of him.

Yea so around 1 he text me , he was like

J: where exactly is your hse.
P: call me
J: nvm
P: oi come eh
J: Er -- nt sure. mom went out buy chicken awhile
P: er okay we will always welcome you.

So after that blah blah blah we carried on doing math
He was like im coming after lunch
2:38

J: Cming

2:51

hse number lot number

2:55

he called LOL

apparantly he went to the wrong house
mm..

Yea so eventually he made it
And he was like oh i see it i see your dog.(diamond)
Which is not my dog its my neighbours dog.
Then we continued doing and yea in between we called for pizza cause CJk was hungry
mm..

and it toke him almost 2 hours to get here

And he gave us the wrong pizza ..
We were suppose to eat hawaii chicken but ended up with Fish..
Seriously no comment..
That was about it for group studying
Oh and i gave the wrong direction for CJK's popo
gosh she was no specific about where she was and she ended up blaming me
WTH
Old women.
ZZZZZZz

______________________________________________________________________________________

Since sunday wilson keep bugging me about me liking someone
Which was not true.
And yesterday morning he was like
Eh tell him you like him eh
It was 8 in the morning .. HELLO...
yea anyways
after joan they all left
WILSON CHIN TOLD ME THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE THING EVER
EVERRRRRRRRRR

yea so anyways it was crazy..
I was jumping up and down when i heard the news
It CRAZYY

yea so anways CRAZY MAN
and he only told me and cyn so im like rally happy
:c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
pac man
(:
"Mm.." was Posted On: Monday 31 May 2010 @19:06 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ