Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 The 40# post!!!
Yay (:

I've succesfully kept my blog active for like 3 months?
And today is my 40th post..

HMM too bad its gonna be my last post :(

NAHHHHH just joking ..

Its gonna be my last post THIS MONTH..
Yea so just so you people know.
Its 25 JUNE..

And you know wat this means?
Tomorrow is 26 june..
And do you know wat 26 june mean?
Its the 1st day of our exam.
Gah..

I KNOWW...

And the worst part is its science and chinese..

double GAH ..

CHINESE..

My enemy.
IF i could i would have applied for Lower- chinese..
Hey FYI..
I just read jonas' chinese text book.
It aint that easy..

Like sriously..


OHH and the worst party isssss...

I'm still giving myself an excuse to be typing this post ..

Hmm at least look at the bright side..
The second day of examination will be Comp and English.

The things tat im good at (:

HAHHA

K no more laughter .
Have to be serious

HAHAHHAHA

k jkjk

..


Well..

er..


just trying to make my post longer..






P/S: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW you are so disgusting..

gahhhhh ... Im so gonna faint if i was her.
"The 40# post!!!" was Posted On: Tuesday 25 May 2010 @03:00 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ