Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Fact : Avocado + vanilla ice cream ROCKS
Yum.. Mm..
So many yummy food around. But good things comes with circumstances. its makes you freakin fat.
Hell yea baby.
So I'm cutting the carbs and the cals
Mmm..
I wanna look freakin good before singapore trip
I wanna look Awesome on photos , (since i had bad ones in Kl)
Hmm..
What more can i say.
Well that emo-madness has passed and everything is fine now. Well at least i hope so..

Gosh i keep thinking back about the hug nathasha gave me that made me feel all warm inside.
And no. Im not a lessbian. It feels good just to have such a good friend , Someone you can trust your life with. If you haven't have one yet go and find her/he. They will also be there till the very end.And humans are not meant to be alone.
They nid companionship..

Gosh sometime i really have to thank god for making my life so nice and smooth.
Although there may be ups and downs.
But without mistakes there will be no improvement .
And i always believe that.
If your life goes well.. Too well.. That's when you have to be really careful Something really bad may happen.
So don worry peeps even if you fall down your friends and time will help you get up and make you a better person (:


Oh and . I vow to myself that i will start being hardworking in my studies and finish my homework and play less computer. (:
Well .. so.. i should be doing something else. MM..


Oh and btw i want to thank you guys for being such good friends (:
"Fact : Avocado + vanilla ice cream ROCKS" was Posted On: Monday 28 June 2010 @03:19 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ