Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Hi.. I'm uhm.. From Uhm-bridge. - Alice in wonderland
Mmm.. The holiday is almost over and i haven achieved half my To-Do list plan

Well.. this was my to-do list

1. sleep
2. Go swimming
3. Gym
4. visit grandma
5. take naps
6. hangout with friends
7. kill the dragon
8. take dragon head to alice in wonderland
9. find portal to wonderland
10. Watch alice in wonder for clues where the portal might be
11. if i cant find the portal find doremon with his thingy and zap me there


Well lets see which one i achieved..

Erm..

Number 1 (:

Sleeeppp i got lots of that

and number 5

I had lots of naps too

And number 6 (:::::


well the plan to visit grandma was canceled therefore there was no swimming and gym.
And i was too lazy and tired to sly a dragon..


Well...

lets get back to bloggin about holiday classes

1 word to describe it
no thats not it
OMG Nop...
SUCKS yeap found the right word to say it


well. at least tomorrow will be the last day .. Not to mention we have a science test and i hav no time to revision..

BECAUSE I HAVE FREAKIN CAMP..


GAH


Please let that man be happy when he comes. and pls i pray for the lord for my mouth piece to be alright .. well at least for these few days


I think i might get a new one..
Because fixing it cost about Rm 300
Well buying a new one cost about Rm 400 ~ 500 with an incredibly good ligature so yea..

Gonna go off now




P/S : Mom if you reading this I'm asking permission to get a new mouthpiece
"Hi.. I'm uhm.. From Uhm-bridge. - Alice in wonderland" was Posted On: Wednesday 16 June 2010 @23:34 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ