Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Random fact - You are those kind of person and yet i trusted you so much.. (the fact i din know before)
Well i am back from june camp (:

Gosh i really enjoyed it.

REALLY..

Gah so many things happen

Lets see..
We showered in the dark and cold at the 1st day
We woke up late the next day and ended up running up the stairs and down again and found out we we'rent late..
We blowed amazing music..
Gosh
GOSH GOSH

AHHH i enjoyed it so much

Except for the 2nd day ..

MMm rumours again..

Nat thanks for telling me bout you know who.
I really didnt know

And now i will avoid her at all cost..
But i still cant believe she still tried to act close to me after what she's done..
Tsk tsk tsk..

Ahh Fali I'm so gonna miss you after you go for your studies..

GAHHHH i cant wait for singapore trip .. Nat and Fali let's rock the world there..
And play till we drop..
I cant wait seriously !!!!!!!! AAHHHHHH

Ohh and on 19/june /2010 7.30pm . me and nat was late for gathering.
We broke our record!!!!!

Mmm.. wat else..

My teeth hurt like crap man..
GRRR..
And...

GOSHHHH I'm just so happy this camp.
Its indescribable..... !!!!!
"Random fact - You are those kind of person and yet i trusted you so much.. (the fact i din know before)" was Posted On: Sunday 20 June 2010 @04:01 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ