Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 The strong girl has collapsed.
I used to be the strong one. The one that had never cried in front of her friends
The one that swear-ed that they will never see her cry.
The one that used to go like. I'm strong and won't cry in front of you guys.
With all the laughter and smiles in between.
Something just broke inside of me.
Somethings are just too hard to bear that even for me is something for tears.

Thanks for not asking what happen like i asked.
I knew it would happen so i told you guys 1st.
I'm sorry but somethings are just too private to tell you guys
Please dont get mad .

_______________________________________________________________________

That hug meant alot (:
I never meant to break down and cry like that
But a friend like you will never mind how much i cry right?
Thank you for everything.
It really meant a lot
I really really appreciate it.
Like you've said.
God did everything for a reason.
And i really believe in that.
I'm really glad to have somebody that i can trust and somebody who really understands.
Thank you.
Once again (:
I think you know who you are.
"The strong girl has collapsed." was Posted On: Saturday 26 June 2010 @04:05 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ