Dream.Run.Laugh
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 random fact- PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS the longest word found in the english dictionary
:X gah yea. i was bored (:

Mm so yea... My mom wants me to go tuition since my maths fail AGAIN :(
Sometimes i wish that my math is super good.

Oh yea. We're going to universal studios
And i went to their website and it looks GREAT!!!!!

10000000 times better than genting
THe best part is that its not holiday season when we go.
So it means NO QUEUING up
YAY!!!!!!!


WOOOHOOOOO


oh yea remember that i have mention that my computer room is enlarging?
Its almost done (:
YAY!!!!

Oh yea..


YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


GERMANY and SPAIN WON!!!!!

I love both of them but I'm so voting for SPAIN!!!!!


Hmmm.. wat more is there to say?
Oh yea carol's dog is lost.
I wonder weather she found it yet.




oh yea!!!!
i lost my freakin necktie so i have to buy one tomorrow.

i hope i remember though ....



ERM ERM ERM ERM ERM..

oh yea my average mark is like 70. ...
Well its a 7
And my chinese average is !!!!



70 ...


OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Im so pro...!!!!!!1

jkjk

for a lower chi like me getting 70 is PRO!
YAY!!!!
so gonna try harder next time (:

OMGA my melay :(
It used to be 80

So gonna try harder !




"random fact- PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS the longest word found in the english dictionary" was Posted On: Sunday 4 July 2010 @01:48 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ